SPS Commerce Unveils Enhanced Market-Leading QuickBooks EDI Solution
“Retail moves quickly and without automation, suppliers often struggle to keep up during peak seasons or when their online business takes off,” said Mark O’Leary, Chief Marketing Officer at
With SPS Fulfillment for QuickBooks Desktop, suppliers can:
- Fulfill omnichannel sales orders at the speed customers expect
- Automate the order fulfillment cycle
- Issue invoices as orders ship
- Maintain end-to-end visibility to order status
- Eliminate bottlenecks caused by manual processes
- Comply with all retailer’s trading requirements through pre-built, intelligent document completion
- Process hundreds to thousands of orders without manual entry
- Connect full-service EDI with on-premise or hosted QuickBooks solutions
“Through our partnership with
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce is the world’s leading retail network, connecting trading partners around the globe to optimize supply chain operations for all retail partners. We support data-driven partnerships with innovative cloud technology, customer-obsessed service and accessible experts so our customers can focus on what they do best. To date, more than 90,000 companies in retail, distribution, grocery and e-commerce have chosen SPS as their retail network. SPS has achieved 78 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, contact SPS at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com.
Source: SPS Commerce, Inc.