Beyond Now: Retail Leaders to Share Insights on Today's Retail Transformation at SPS Commerce In:fluence 2017
MINNEAPOLIS, April 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, announced that the industry's leading retail innovators are bringing their expertise to the SPS Commerce In:fluence 2017 conference in Minneapolis, Minn., from May 1-3. Speakers will share real-world experiences and ideas on how to drive growth, sustain best practices, build collaborative trading relationships and continually embrace change for today's competitive retail era and beyond.
Joining previously announced keynote speakers Brendan Witcher, Forrester's principal analyst, and Colonel Chris Hadfield, the first Canadian commander of the International Space Station, newly announced SPS In:fluence speakers, include:
- Stephen Chase, IT Director of Applications Development, Brookstone;
- Dan Coll, Senior Manager of E-Commerce Fulfillment, FedEx Supply Chain;
- Daniel Duty, Founder and CEO, Conlego;
- Bill Gibson, CEO, Deposco;
- David Keevill, General Manager Business Operations, Star Track;
- Nick Konat, VP for Merchandise Planning, Petco;
- Sage Kuttler, Senior Category Manager, Callaway;
- Brandon Levey, Co-founder and CEO, Stitch Labs;
- Dennis McTighe, Vice President, Sales — Electronics, O'Rourke;
- Annette Miller, SVP, Chief Merchandising Officer, Regis Corporation;
- Derek Panfil, SVP- Merchandising, Pet Supplies Plus;
- Cole Rosen, President, Integrated Supplements; and
- Michelle Wang, Group Vice President, Omni DMM Housewares, Macy's
"To meet today's consumers wherever and whenever they decide to shop, retailers must move beyond the channel-centric silos of the past," said Archie Black, president and CEO, SPS Commerce. "The speakers at SPS In:fluence are industry leaders who are redefining the retail landscape by putting unified retail into action, investing in their brands, their physical and online stores, and their trading partner relationships. We are excited and proud to provide an opportunity for them to share their expertise with others who are eager to move ‘beyond now' to position themselves for the future."
To learn more about the industry's premier retail conference or register to attend, visit http://www.spscommerce.com/influence/.
About SPS Commerce In:fluence 2017
In a lively, dynamic and collaborative setting, SPS In:fluence brings together executives from all aspects of the retail industry to capitalize on the profound new era of retailing.
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce perfects the power of trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted retail cloud services platform. As a leader in cloud-based supply chain management solutions, we provide proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. SPS Commerce has achieved 64 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com.
SPS COMMERCE, SPS, SPS logo, RETAIL UNIVERSE, 1=INFINITY logo, AS THE NETWORK GROWS, SO DOES YOUR OPPORTUNITY, INIFITE RETAIL POWER, and RETAIL UNIVERSE are marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. and are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. RSX, IN:FLUENCE, and others are further marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. These marks may be registered or otherwise protected in other countries.
Ali Finer SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 firstname.lastname@example.org