- What is SPS Commerce?
- SPS Commerce perfects the power of your trading partner relationships with the industry’s most broadly adopted, enterprise retail cloud services platform. As a leader in on-demand supply chain management solutions, we provide prewired, proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide.
- When was SPS Commerce incorporated?
- We were originally incorporated as St. Paul Software, Inc., a Minnesota corporation, on January 28, 1987. On May 30, 2001 we reincorporated in Delaware under our current name, SPS Commerce, Inc.
- When did SPS Commerce go public?
- SPS Commerce went public on April 22, 2010.
- When does your fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends December 31.
- How many employees do you have?
- As of December 31, 2018, we had 1,231 employees.
- Who sits on your Board of Directors?
- Click here to view our list of board members
- Who is your stock transfer agent?
- EQ Shareowner Services
PO BOX 64874
St Paul, MN 55164
- Where is SPS Commerce stock traded?
- SPS Commerce is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market. Our ticker symbol is SPSC.
- How do I contact investor relations for SPS Commerce?
- Click here
- How can I get financial documents emailed to me?
- Our financial documents are available in the Financial Information section of this website.
- How can I update my address?
- To update your address, please contact your registered broker.
- Do you pay a cash dividend?
- Not at this time.
- How do I invest in SPS Commerce?
- You must contact a registered broker to invest in the common stock of SPS Commerce.
- Do you have a direct purchase plan?
- Do you have a Corporate Governance Program?
- Yes, to review our Corporate Governance policies, as well as other relevant shareholder information, please visit the Corporate Governance section of this website.